Sunday, February 2, 2014

Coral And Tusk

I love finding unique and fun pieces for my house. Last fall I received this plant cover as a gift, I believe it came from Furbish.


I totally fell in love with the colorful embroidery and light canvas fabric.
It is made by a company called Coral and Tusk. I found this on the Coral and Tusk website..,

The company was founded by  RISD-trained textile designer, Stephanie, who first creates her cheeky scenes and irreverent characters as original pencil drawings before she painstakingly redraws them stitch by stitch using special computer software. Finished by hand in Coral and Tusk's Brooklyn loft, every machine-embroidered pillow, doll, napkin and artwork retains the story-telling spirit and hand-drawn allure of the original illustration. A mix of smart design, magic and mischief is at the heart of every Coral & Tusk embroidery.




They have a great selection of embroidered linens, dolls, pillows, art, patches and jewelry.

How cute would this pillow be in a little boys room?



After looking at their website, I found an arrow embroidery which would add the perfect amount of whimsy to my gallery wall.



(My frame came from here)

This is definitely a company to watch. Their quality is amazing, totally worth it!
What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment