Friday, January 31, 2014

Designer Crush

 I was first introduced to Gen Sohr's work when I picked up the book Undecorate. She and her husband own the interior design firm Pencil and Paper Development Co. out of Nashville. I love their fresh and fun approach to designing livable spaces. She does an excellent job of neutralizing the background of a room, then adding pops of pattern and color. I could happily live in any of her spaces.
Enjoy!











All images came from their website Pencil and Paper Development Co. or Gens blog Gen's Favorite.
Her instagram account has pictures of a ranch house they just purchased and redid. It looks lovely! I hope they share more!


(And just a few more doors, because honestly, who wouldn't want these in their home?)





Have a great weekend!
xo











No comments:

Post a Comment