Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stuff

This guy showed up on my pinterest feed.


He looks shockingly similar to this guy.


Our Gustopher Cyde.
We call him Gus or Gussy

Just for fun O and I put one of O's winter hats on him...,

Clearly he's not a fan.


This happened yesterday



Molding going up in Ellie's room!!
One of the reasons I loved the nursery in yesterday's  post!
E's is going to be similar, but way different.

We had a lot of this going on at our house..,

Preparing for V day.., more to come.


I tried some of this. It was pretty yummy.
I'm not sure where it came from (?) maybe a friend during Christmas?
I goggled it and it's not very pricey., perhaps I need more.


I also made these for dinner. They are my favorite veggie burger.., no other brand even comes close!

That's pretty much it for random stuff going on at our home!
Have a great day, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment