Monday, February 3, 2014

Ellies Room part 2

Three years ago, when we were in the planning stages of Ellie's big girl room, I purchased a book shelf from here. Honestly, I thought I would love it.  
But sadly, I never have. It was quite challenging to put together.., and not made well at all.
The finish isn't white, its got a black faux antique look, which is horrible. I always thought I would get it professionally painted, but I have yet to get around to it.






Ellie doesn't have a huge room., storage is a problem. So I designed two bookcases, then had them made by a local carpenter. They were delivered today! Yay!


The back of cabinets are beadbored, so that is why it looks crazy! Next step is to decide what color to paint. White? Light gray? What about the beadbored? Should I paint it in a contrasting color? I have to make a decision because the painters will be picking it up soon!
So excited to get this project moving!
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment