Tuesday, March 25, 2014

PB Kids(?)

Hi There! This week is starting to pick up the pace! Before you know it, the weekend will be here.
Ours is slammed, but I wouldn't have it any other way! In preparation our jam packed weekend, I tried to get through all my catalogs tonight. I almost skipped my PB Kids all together. I feel like I have had a love/hate relationship with the whole Pottery Barn family (and lately it has not been love). Years ago, they were my source of design inspiration. I would literally spend hours pouring over the catalogs. This, of course, was before blogs, pinterest, instagram etc. I can vividly remember, trying to make Owen's nursery look like it came from a PB Kids catalog.  Fast forward 6 years (eek is he really going to be that old?), I feel like PB Kids has fallen flat. They never come out with anything new. They constantly make the same style furniture in the same colors. Their summer arrivals, have been the same for like what (?) the past 10 years. I mean seriously, how many times can you reinvent the wheel?
BUT, tonight I found a few things that I would put in my home. PB Kids or not, some of these things would look good in non-kids rooms.

(hard to tell but this crib is gray. It makes me (almost) want another baby. 
No not really). 


(switch out those knobs for something less PB-ish and you're in business!)


(switch out the pink cushion and this chair could be killer!)



(cheaper Juju alternative)


(Sugarboo?)

(This would be a great travel bag!)

What do you think? They are trying to step up their game!

Happy hump day. The count down till the weekend is officially ON!





No comments:

Post a Comment