Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Eyewear..,

 Do you ever have one of those weeks where nothing seems to go your way? That's the kinda week I'm having! Tomorrow is first day of spring (yay).  After this incredibly, long never ending winter, I can't wait for it to warm up! I am currently dreaming of drinks by the pool and getting dirty in the garden.
Yet, instead of shopping for sunglasses, I have had to make a detour for real glasses! Ugh! Does this mean I am getting old?


I can only hope I look as chic as these lovely ladies. 

Did you know Tory Burch made eyewear? Where have I been? (O-wait, thats right, this is the first time I have ever had to shop for them!)


I ended up with the second pair!
Fingers crossed I can pull off the look!

Happy Spring!


PS J.Crew is having a spring sale! 
Use code HEYSPRING to receive 25% off everything.., maybe my week will turn around!







No comments:

Post a Comment