Monday, March 17, 2014

etsy love 3.17.2014

Hi friends! 
Hope you had a fantastic weekend.
Things are finally starting to feel like spring here, yay!

For this weeks etsy love, I thought I would share something I currently have in my home.

Last December, I came across this custom cross stitch people at Uncommon Goods.
I loved it! Unfortunately, it was out of my price range.

So naturally, I went to etsy and found something similar (here).
Anette was a dream to work with.
She did such an awesome job!
I was so impressed, I even got one for my sisters' family.



I love this snapshop of our family.

But, things are changing.
Our kids are growing.
Lance no longer wears glasses.
And our little black dog, Macy, is very sick. We know our time with her, is limited.

Can you tell I am totally smitten with it? 
Something I will cherish forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment