Tuesday, March 4, 2014

For the Love of Lamps


I love lights.
I could spend hours looking at them.
I have been narrowing down some choices for our home.



The office- Serge Mouille lamps. You either love them or hate them. I love them!
The real deal is unattainable. 
I can't decided between the floor lamp or overhead
They both would look so great in there.

Master Bedroom - I have loved the Alabaster ring lamp for y.e.a.r.s!
One of these days I will pull the trigger.

Ellie's room- I bought two Fred Sconces for our kitchen remodel.  We ended up not being able to use them. I would LOVE to put them in E's room. But, they are huge, and I'm just not sure they are going to work.
S&L introduced the Flynn this spring, which may look good.
However, I really love  both these Aerin Lamps (here and here).


This one has been tempting me for a while.
$300 off!
Large ring lamp found here.

Alright.., enough about lamps!



Happy Mardi Gras y'all!
We found some King Cakes at Whole Foods and 
I am going to attempt to make Jambalaya.
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment