Saturday, April 4, 2015

Spring Break and some inspiration

Good morning! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  We spent the day friday doing yard work, then pretty much laid around the rest of the weekend. 

I can't believe how fast this year is going. Summer will be here before you know it. 
A couple of weeks ago we took the kids to Disney.  




After we met these two, our trip was pretty much complete.

It was a fun time. My kids were the perfect ages (6 and 3). Happy with the roller coasters, but also content with the tea cup ride. 

After disney we spent some time at the Parker Palm Springs.











So good. 
I loved it! 

The design was light and fresh. 
Redesigned in 2004 by Jonathan Alder, the Parker boasts the best of mid-century design mixed with modern elements. 
What I loved most of all was the global bohemian atmospher the hotel portrays. I aim to  get this feel in my own bedroom. I will be redoing it as part of the One Room Challenge.
Check back for my design board thursday!

Have a great week ya'll!!








No comments:

Post a Comment