Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Etsy Love

I am sure you guys have all hear of Elizabeth Mayville.

Her paintings have been surfing around blogs for years now.




About a year  ago, I contacted Elizabeth - I was sourcing a custom painting for a client.
She had a waiting list which was about a year long (literarily).

I had her put my name on her list, then kinda forgot about it.

So, imagine my surprise when she contacted me this spring- it was my turn!

I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass me up!
So I thought long and hard about what I would like a painting of.

Ellie loves braids. I even had go to youtube university to learn how to french braid.

She wants them in her hair..,
every. single. day.

So, I thought a painting by Elizabeth would be perfect to remember this period in her life. 


I love it!





Elizabeth was so much fun to work with.

Find her etsy store here.




No comments:

Post a Comment