Thursday, April 2, 2015

One Room Challenge..,

Well.., 
Hello there. 

Its been a while.

No excuses, just life.

I've been meaning to dust off this old blog for sometime.
I finally have a real excuse.

The One Room Challenge. It is the brain child from Linda of Calling it home.
6 weeks to transform one room.
esh, its gonna be a doozy.



Thats right.., I am going do it!
I think..,
Maybe..,
yup.., gonna to do it.

Let me tell you a little about myself..,
My name is Tricia.
Mom (and wife) 
Veterinarian
Designer

I've wrapped up a few decorating projects (and clients) the past few months that I would like to share in the coming weeks. 

But, lets get back to business. 

One. Room. Challenge. 

I've decided to tackle our bedroom.
It is lackluster to say the least.
Lets see the befores..,


O-Man!
It looks even worse through the lens!


Carpet.., you're killing me slowly



Pretty boring., huh?

We added the molding on the wall behind the bed 4 years ago.
 The room has been painted 4 times (two different whites).
 But, we never had the momentum to finish it.
Until now.

 I've got to be honest.
I thought I had two more weeks until the challenge began. 

Oops.
I've got to get things into gear.


Lets look for some inspiration.







Those are some beautiful rooms.

Check back next thursday for the inspiration board (and hopefully some progress).


I have also picked out my floors. 
They are scheduled to go in before next week.
I am so very excited about them!

To see what the other participants are up to,  please go here
Let the fun begin!












5 comments:

  1. You've already got some great pieces! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place to start from! Cannot wait to see what you do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, those inspiration pictures are fantastic! I know you will be able to make your bedroom look fantastic! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ideas for this room. I'm sure it will look amazing in the end. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete