Monday, July 28, 2014

Owens room part two..,

Remember when I wanted to wrap Owen's wall in faux brick veneer?
I still love the look, however convincing L was another story.
I priced out every available option and it just wasn't going to work.  I will file it away for our next home.

So.., I am on the hunt for another option...,


(via)




(via)



(Unable to find source)



(via)





There are so many design elements I love in this last picture! The seagrass I just priced out for his room. I have the lights hanging in my entry. I love the combination of soft mint juxtaposed to the natural elements in this room.

Most of these wall papers are from Nobilis. Tom Scheener fully endorses it, saying it looks just like real paneling, although much less expensive.  I priced it out at $75 a yard.., I need 40 yards, for just one wall.
Unfortunately for me, its back to the drawing board.

What do you think? Would you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment