Sunday, July 6, 2014

A quick trip..,

Santa Barbara was fun. real fun.
Its nice to get away every now and then- without kids.

We started the weekend with diner in Malibu at Nikita.
It was pretty yummy




Then we made our way up the coast to Santa Barbara.

We stayed at Hotel Indigo.

Small, but well done.
Some details below.




We packed a lot into the few days we were there. 
My favorite- running next to the ocean or shopping. Its a toss up:)

A few of the stores we stopped in..,


Rooms and Gardens- such a fantastic display of sand dollars.., could totally diy this.

and.., they had chickens out back. love.


(a better photo taken from their website)


Raoul Textiles was right across the street from our hotel.., fate I tell you!
I got a few yards of the pink fabric in this photo.., not sure what I will do with it.., but I love it!

That bar is not tile! Hand painted., it was amazing! 


We also stopped at Botanik in Summerland.



Fringed umbrella and striped chairs? Yes please!

This picture is pretty epic.., 
I may have convinced L to put a little seagrass wall to wall in our house!

We also spent a fair amount of time in the Funk Zone.



A collection of wine tasting rooms, breweries and  and art galleries.



These pictures are from the tasting room at Lafond




We ended our trip up in Ojia.., where sadly, I did not take any pictures. 

We had such a great time in SB.., I am so eager to go back!






1 comment: